Thursday, October 26, 2006

Here Comes Declan!

Well...having a new baby for the second time around has really got me reminiscing about our first baby boy. So, this posting will mainly consist of some of my favorite pictures of my first son, Ethan Alexander Rodriquez.

"E" is for "Eyeballs"

This is a piture of Ethan at three weeks old. He needed emergency surgery due to a life-threatening developmental issue called Pyloric Stenosis. Poor little guy.

Ethan's first Halloween. Boo!

Ethan loves to click the mouse, regardless of what daddy is working on.

Here's a picture of Ethan and his stuffed puppy ("Moco") that we made for him at the 'Build-a-Bear Workshop'.

His future is so bright


One of my favorite family photos we've ever taken.

My absolute favorite picture of Rebecca and Ethan.

1 comment:

Jodee said...

So cute, I love the pictures! We love you guys, take care of those cute boys and eachother. We miss you lots!